Track your technician efficiency in your bays by going paperless with our digital work order. Allow your technician to pull up the work order on a tablet and clock on and off different repair jobs.
- Allows you to create a digital work order for your technician
- Allows a technician to clock in and out of jobs
- Allows pictures, notes and videos to be included
- Allows for reporting on technician efficiency on the ticket and job
- Print PDF’s
- Archival of digital work orders for later reference
- Robust reporting on overall efficiency and jobs
- Text or email report to customer
“Who owns your customer data?” You do! It’s that simple.
It is your data, as an active customer all your data is securely archived and immediately available 24/7.
If you decide to leave us for whatever reason, we will retain your history and allow you access to the archived data for up to a year.
Return on Investment
Tracking a technicians efficiency is critical to understanding how quickly a job can get done. This allows a shop owner to understand how much and how many jobs can be completed throughout the day. Allowing your shop to track job times through a tablet using autoflow helps create a productive and more efficient way of doing business.
In-depth end to end reporting giving you unparalleled visibility into the inner workings of your automotive repair shop. See who’s engaging with the system, what they are recommending, track all aspects of your autoflow system and gain valuable insight into your ARO.
At a glance see your Return On Investment and know what areas to target for process improvement.
- Total Work Orders Completed
- Efficiency on tickets
- Track images and videos on work orders
No setup fees.
Simple month-to-month billing.
No long-term commitments or contracts.
Take advantage of a two week, fully featured trial after demo. No credit card information required.
Getting started with autoflow is risk-free!Schedule a Demo
For more information, please contact us: