Access our previous webinar recordings, research our knowledge base articles, get training briefs and view what’s new in our release notes – all in one place!
- Knowledge Base
- Educating Clients with Autoflow and MotoVisuals
- Don’t be Cringe! How Generation Affects Perception
- Confidence at the Counter – The Power of Compelling Speech
- Avoid the Anger and Get Paid Quickly With Extended Warranties
- Workflows for Waiters
- Automated Retention Strategies Learning to use Autoflow Rainy Day Folder
- Humanizing Modern Communication – The Language of Commitment Goes Digital
- 2022 Webinars
- Release Notes
- January 2024 Release Notes
- 2023 Release Notes
- 2022 Release Notes
Autoflow training webinars hosted by our industry's finest auto repair experts.
Host Craig O’Neill is joined by guests, Vic Tarasik, Maryann Croce, and Chris Cloutier to discuss the power of compelling speech.
Enhancements Texting – New blacklist ability and new mobile friendly Text Manager New blacklist ability: Autoflow now allows shops to block numbers that are sending spam or harassment from personal numbers to your shop. Use the new option from the customer profile screen – go to the phone number section – click the red “block” button to cut off inbounds from that number. Text Manager is now mobile device friendly. Note you will be prompted to rotate your device to landscape mode to use the Text Manager on small screens. This enhancement allows much simpler texting for advisors that are working remote. Please remember… don’t use the text manager while driving!
Here you can find the Autoflow Release Notes for October 2023, detailing the improvements and fixes implemented most recently in Autoflow.