How can we help? Browse our easy-to-use tutorials, watch our video walk throughs, or find the answers you need in our FAQ.
- Get quick answers to common issues
- Having an issue on only one device or browser
- Work assignment not syncing or mapping to the correct user profile
- A customer not showing in the workflow dashboard as expected
- System status monitor
- Contact Us
- How to access support in tool
- Schedule a live training
- How to add a new customer
- How to add an existing customer
- How to add a service writer or technician account
- How to move a customer along the workflow
- How to schedule an appointment
- How to send a custom response
- How to suspend, delete or change the password for a user
- How to post a wall message to your shop
Get quick answers to common issues
If you are experiencing this issue it is most likely an issue with your browser's cache.
If you are experiencing this problem the linking of the user profile in your shop management software to the user profile in Autoflow may not be correct.
If you are experiencing this issue make sure you are collecting all the information needed from a customer.
Have questions or need help? We are here for you. Call, Text or Email us!
1. Click Add Customer in the top menu 2. Type in the cell phone number of the customer you would like to add and click Start...
1. Click on Add Customer on the top menu bar 2. On the next page enter the cell phone number of the customer you want to add, click Start...
1. From the Administrator Account, find the admin dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page 2. Select the option Add new user...
1. Find the customer you wish to update the status of 2. Click on the desired stage of the workflow you wish to move them to...