Readers are Leaders
I found this interesting:
- Warren Buffett spends five to six hours a day reading.
- Bill Gates reads 50 books a year.
- Elon Musk grew up reading two books a day.
- Mark Cuban reads for more than three hours a day.
Here are my top three leadership/management/improvement books that I have read numerous times:
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Architect/President at Autoflow
The Desire for Continuous Improvement
As an auto repair shop owner of Golden Rule Auto Care, Chris Cloutier realized the need for a better way to communicate with his customers as he observed how communication gaps created bottleneck situations and wasted valuable rack time.