Have questions or need help?
We are here for you. Call, Text or Email us!
New to Autoflow? Start here.
Administrator Training Topics:
Logging in as the administrator
Admin Menu items, summary
How do I add new users
Additional Features in Workflow Setup
Auto Assign / Update
DVI Sheet Setup
What are DVI Notes?
How do I set my parts vendors?
How do I setup my Quality Control Sheet?
How do I setup rewards and referrals?
Review Page Setup
Administrator Training Video:
Service Advisor Training Topics:
How do I use the workflow?
How do I send and receive text messages?
What do I need to know about user tabs?
What actions can I perform within the “details” tab?
How can I assign a service advisor?
How do I assign a technician so vehicles show on their tablet?
How do I use the Digital Vehicle Inspection?
How do I send the DVI to the client?
How do I open the DVI? Work Orders? QC sheets?
What do the letters W, D, A mean on the leading edge of the workflow?
How do I change a customers status to an appointment?
How do I view history?
How do I receive texts from clients / new clients that are not in the shop?
How do I reset my password?
Digital Work Order Creation?
Groups / Multiple Numbers
Service Advisor Training Video:
Technician Training Topics:
Technician Training Video:
Accessing Support within Autoflow
Support, Quick Links, and Knowledge Base Categories
- Release notes show recent updates to Autoflow software.
- User Type Training will take you to our training pages covering many topics to help your team learn features of Autoflow. This field is dynamic depending on if you are logged in as an Admin, Service Writer or Technician.
- Contact Support will direct you to the Autoflow help center where you can submit a support ticket.
- Remote Connection is used to give an Autoflow support team member access to your desktop in order to troubleshoot issues and integrate Autoflow with other software.
- Knowledge Base Categories are subjects of conversion we release articles on to help answer commonly asked questions and interesting features to help you use Autoflow.
- Quick Links are direct links for the most common inquiries. These quick links are dynamic and will be related to your integration and subscription level.
- Diagnose your device and network here with a network test.
- Browser Support list our recommended browsers.
- Hardware Requirements list tablets and PCs we recommend for using Autoflow.
- Contact Information gives multiple ways to reach our support team. we recommend submitting a support ticket as you will get the quickest response.
Speed and Function Tests
Our support team may wish to assess your network or device. This test involves three steps:
- On the Speed Test select the Start box to run a speed test on your network.
- On the function test select the Start box to test the capabilities of your device.
- After running both tests select Send Report to Support so that our team can look over the tests.
When submitted, device details such as browser version, operating system and other details are also provided. This data helps us ensure you have the best experience possible.