From RepairWriter 5 to your Autoflow Active Customer Page
For a transfer to occur, your ticket must contain these items:
- Customer first and last name
- Phone number in cell field (if cell field is blank it will pull from home, then work and then alternate)
- Year, Make and Model of vehicle
- Selecting the “Check In” status in RepairWriter 5 will transfer the ticket to Autoflow
- Once on the ticket is on the Active Customer page, selecting any status in Repairwriter 5 will change the status in Autoflow and send the associated text message.
- Collecting payment or ARing a repair order in RepairWriter 5 will close the customer off the Autoflow Active Customer page.