Appointment Sync allows NAPA TRACS Enterprise users the ability to create an appointment in NAPA TRACS Enterprise and have it transfer to Autoflow.
Appointment appears in Autoflow
- Customer is added to the active customer page and Autoflow Calendar
- If it is an appointment for today, it will appear directly on the main screen tagged with a letter “A”
- If it is an appointment for a later date, it will also be tagged, but will be found under “Future Scheduled Appointments” until the day it is scheduled.
- You can interact and text from the future scheduled appointments tab per usual.
Autoflow Appointment Text Notifications
- “[Hello FN], you are now scheduled for an appointment on (date time). Please reply Y to confirm. [Company Signature & Phone Number]”
Auto-Sent day before appointment:
- “[Hello FN], this is a reminder, you have an appointment with us tomorrow at (date time). [Company Signature & Phone Number]”
- Appointment messages can be modified but will always include greeting/signature as specified in company setup.
- The initial confirmation also by default includes a confirmation request.
When the appointment arrives
- Go to the appointment in NAPA TRACS Enterprise
- Select “Open WO”
- Follow steps for NAPA TRACS Enterprise Ticket Transfer