There are 2 mapped statuses between NAPA TRACS Enterprise and Autoflow
The first mapped status Repair Order – Checkin
- When your ticket is ready to be transferred to Autoflow.
- Open the “Status” drop-down menu on the ticket in NAPA TRACS Enterprise.
- Select “Repair Order” from the menu and “Save” the ticket.
The second mapped status Complete – Ready
- When the work is completed, the vehicle and ticket are ready for the customer
- Check the box in front of “Complete” and “Save” the ticket
*Note: Status mapping will be taken care of by Autoflow during the integration setup.