As soon as you login – Everything is ready for you to begin using Autoflow.
- Enter the sites URL in your Chrome or Firefox browser
- Enter the username or email for your user
- Default username is your first initial, lastname.
- Username is NOT case sensitive
- Enter the password provided by your administrator
- Passwords ARE case sensitive
Once you are logged in, you can close the tab and reopen it as often as needed without having to re-log on that device.
Adding a Ticket
- Click the blue “+Quick Add” button on your Active Customer Screen to pop open the modal.
- Collect Required Client information
- Phone Number (required*)
- Last name or business name (required*)
- First name
- Collect Vehicle Information (This can be added later if unknown.)
Click blue “Add” button on bottom of the quick add modal.
- Click the orange DVI button to open a completed inspection for review
- Edit notes, add images, adjust condition as needed before sending to client
- Click the Text/Email button at the top of the DVI (This can only be done if the form has been submitted by a staff member)
- Sent inspections are indicated with yellow DVI button.
- Viewed inspection are indicated with a Green DVI Button.
Advisor logins can perform inspections exactly like a technician.
For more information on how to perform inspections: See Tech Quick Start.