Generate Digital Work Orders on your technicians tablet. Full paperless solution is possible!
Digital Work Order Generation
- Work orders can be generated automatically by saving a ticket to the “Work Authorized” Status
- Work orders will properly split tickets if multiple techs are assigned.
- All Parts, part numbers, and quantity will appear on the Autoflow Digital Work Order
- Optional: Tech Notes Made in the Autoflow Digital Work Order can be sent directly back to Protractor.
Push/Pull WO info to/from Protractor
- Generate/Regenerate – This will reconcile the Digital WO with any items on the Protractor WO .
- Text/Email a copy of the digital WO to clients if desired. Most Digital WO are internal documents
- SMS – Use this to push WO details to Protractor.
Beware, this will pull in any items whether authorized or not. Best practice is to only click this button if directed (i.e. tell your tech via internal chat). Or as needed by the advisor once authorizations are made.
Best practice is to generate the WO by saving the status as Work Authorized
This button is typically used for additional work sold after prior authorizations.
This option is helpful for sharing videos and pictures. No pricing is currently displayed in Autoflow Work Orders’s.
If enabled, notes can be added to the Protractor WO.
If you track job times, you can push Clocked Time into Protractor.