Client View: Autoflow scheduler on your website
Client View: Website Modal
When prospective clients click on the button it will open the Autoflow scheduler kiosk opens as a modal.
The Kiosk is customizable and can capture the following:
- Client Name and Contact information.
- Answers to questions formatted by the shop.
- Service Items requested.
- Appointment Time/Date selections (based off availability structure of the shop settings).
- Signature capture.
Upon completing the appointment, an immediate text confirmation is sent to the client and is added in Autoflow.
Advisor View: Autoflow Notifications / Details
- You will receive a notification in your bell in the upper right.
- Appointment will be added to your Future Scheduled Appointments.
- All KIOSK questionnaires and service requests will be in the ticket details.
- To learn more about notifications visit our training page User Settings.
- Some integrations also add the KIOSK appointments to your SMS: Protractor Curb Side How To.
Advisor View: Confirmation Email
- When an appointment is added through the online scheduler you will receive an email with details.
- The receiving email is the one/s set as the Business Email in the Company Setup page. To learn more visit our training page Company Setup