Open User Settings
Profile Picture and User Information
Active Customer Page Preferences
Dashboard Preferences – add or remove information viewed on the dashboard.
- Add a displayed completion time estimate to the active customer page.
- Display the names and service write assigned to the ticket on the active customer page.
- Whenever returning to the active customer page it will load all customers instead of just the customers you are assigned to.
- Say YES to this feature to add Repair Order numbers to the active customer dashboard.
Notification preferences – Mitigate interruptions and choose how or if you are notified of certain actions.
- The Blue box labeled “Subscribed Device(s)” Must be Selected on any devices you want to receive notifications on.
- If you see this message then the device you are currently using is not subscribed.
- Use this section to control the reasons you want to receive notifications.
Suggested Toggles for Techs: Yes to all notifications.
- Collapse DVI Sections – Say yes to collapse DVI section on page load. – this ensures you have less to scroll through when the DVI is opened, particularly useful for shops with long inspection forms.
- Default to Camera – Say yes to open your camera in one click from the upload button on a DVI line item.
- Change Default Image Markup Color – SAlways marking up red items? Make this red!
Toggling Yes removes the ability to upload images from a file or use multi-image upload.