Go ahead and focus on great customer service, Autoflow will gather and track your feedback!
Not everyone wants to leave a review, but many clients will provide you feedback. Autoflow makes it simple to gather and present feedback in useful ways.
Customer Score Setup
- Choose to include a review link (see Review Setup if you’d like to know more)
- Choose to deliver message after preferred number of days after ticket close and which time
- Choose to use default NPS standards or create your own scoring scale
- Choose to include the review link in any area message stage
- Customize your initial text and the response to each score category
- Test by text and Email! You’ll want to see each as the format is different for both methods
How it works
Automated Follow Up
- When a ticket is closed in Autoflow it goes to the Reminder Queue.
- Staff can delete, edit, reschedule or personalize any queued message prior to their scheduled date.
- Administrators and Service Writer logins can access Reminders from their user menus.
- Scheduled messages are automatically delivered on the scheduled date and time. (Defaults time can be set from your follow up setup page.)
Client Response – Text
- Clients reply to the initial text directly in the conversation thread, no need to click any links.
- 1-10 number input.
- Based on score, subsequent reply will implore for further feedback.
- Customers reply will be recorded in reporting and for future visits.
Client Response – Email
- The option to send follow ups via email is in your clients profile.
- Clients will receive the email and see a familiar survey format.
- Clicking the survey opens a feedback page for comments which can be collected.
- Clients can choose weather they would like a follow up conversation or not.
What You’ll See
- Staff will see the clients avg feedback in an icon.
- Icons are a gradient based on average customer score.
- Icons also factor in text-sentiment analysis based on positive, negative, or neutral message assessments.
View Details from the Dashboard
- Click the “face” icon to see additional details and all the clients comments from previous visits.
Customer Score Report
- Reporting is available on any of the key metrics you wish to track related to score.
- View averages for each staffer, the shop, and see feedback.
- Scores can be adjusted by the admin in the event a score was miss-typed by the client.
- Click the blue text icons to view the context of the visit in full conversation.