Two way status sync allows for Shop-Ware and Autoflow to remain accurate as tickets progress.
- In Shop-Ware you go to Account Settings > Statuses
- Add or Modify Statuses to taste using Shop-Wares customizable statuses
In Autoflow go to Workflow Setup (in your admin menu)
- Click grey box to open the status you aim to sync
- Ensure the Graphic Title is spelled identical to the spelling of the status being synced in Shop-Ware
- Click Save
Status Sync in Action
- Tickets are added to Autoflow from Shop-Ware by selecting a status (any mapped status can be used to add a ticket)
- Shop-Ware status changes can move Autoflow tickets forward.
- Autoflow status changes can move Shop-Ware forward and backwards Status Changes sync in real time.
Most Autoflow / Shop-Ware users update statuses in Autoflow which is used as the primary communication interface.