Create your ticket in Shop-Ware and apply a status.
Be sure your ticket has all the qualifiers required to transfer:
- Customer Name (for business or single names, use the last name field)
- Year, Make, Model of a vehicle
- A phone number (Mobile or Cell is ideal)
Add Customer and Vehicle in Shop-Ware
- Add customer through the “customers tab” or clicking “New Estimate
- Ensure all name, number, and YMM are set (ALL are required ticket Criteria)
- Optional- Add a Service to the ticket. This is not necessary to transfer the ticket to Autoflow.
Set a Status
- Select a status
- Checkin is ideal for the initial status, but a ticket can be transferred to ANY status that is mapped to Autoflow See Status Mapping for additional details.
Profile data is transferred with the ticket.
- All required fields: Name, Phone, Year, Make, Model
- Shop-Ware Invoice Number
- License Plate (if entered)
- VIN (if entered)
- Mileage (if entered)
- Client Email address (if entered)