4/19/2022 – System Improvements
- Work Order – Major Technical Update – Work Order has been updated to enable advanced features and full utility of assets that have been implemented in other areas of the tool.
- Work Order – Videos can be added on individual jobs as well as images. In the past, videos had to be added in a special section titled “Add Video.
- Work Order – Techs can no longer manipulate notes, timers, or images that are assigned to another technician. Jobs assigned to other techs are slightly grayed out and unclickable to other technicians. Admins and advisors are all able to manipulate jobs details as needed with no restrictions.
- Work Order – Change Log details are now enabled for Work Orders. Much like the DVI, clicks and actions in the Work Order are logged and time stamped to keep a chronological order of activity in the work order.
- Work Order – Users are now prompted to click submit before leaving the Work Order page, if all jobs are complete. The goal is to prevent users from forgetting to submit work orders once all jobs are marked complete.
- Work Order – Mobile views of the work order will display lengthy notes in a more organized and legible format.
- Work Order Time Clock – Times that transcend multiple days were not logging correctly.
- Protractor Integration – An issue in which Concerns with no labor could cause work orders to overwrite tech assignments has been corrected.
- Protractor Integration – Users with apostrophes in their SMS username were unable to leverage Package mapping. This has been corrected.
- Add Customer Page – Apostrophes were causing issues on this page as well. We’ve asked them to behave.
- Manage Users – Adding a user with an apostrophe was causing issues. We’ve made this no problem.
- DVI Signoff Requirements – Kilometers or hours were not tripping the required field warnings the same as mileage. This is now corrected.
4/1/2022 – System Improvements
- Calendar – Events can now be color-coded with custom colors.
- Omnique Integration – Technician assignments at the job item level will now translate to Autoflow. (Previously ticket level only)
- DVI Notes – Allow for multiple recommendations to be selected by clicking the + button next to recommendation drop-down notes.
- iDVI -Warranty claim numbers and service advisor email are mandatory entry fields.
- Techflow – Screen refresh rate has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- DVI Reporting – It was requested that we enable a way for users to see the notes used within the “item usage” summary inside of the DVI Report. This was added. You may mouse over a date field in the tech column of the item usage summary to see a tooltip with all the notes a tech has added.
- DVI Reporting – Time from completion to send is now reported in the advisor tab of the DVI Report.
- Text Manager – When opening a conversation, you will be taken to the most recent part of the conversation. Previously, this was not occurring resulting in the need for additional scrolling.
- Sales Report – Technicians were not showing up in the report, even though techs were properly assigned to tickets. Now they are!
- Tekmetric Authorization Links – Messages included approval or invoice links were not sent to clients’ emails even when the email tick box was selected. Now they are!
- Profile images – Errors while saving changes to profile images have been resolved.
- Calendar Font – The background color for scheduled appointments has been made lighter. On some monitors, the black on blue was difficult to read.
- Shop-Ware Integration – Techs will now properly appear on job level assignments in Autoflow for all users.
- Internal Chat – Defaulting to bottom of the message list is now implemented, previously, the auto-scroll didn’t go far enough with some threads.
- DVI Send Success Indicator – The success of a DVI send is now properly indicated in the event a DVI is sent to a landline.