12/20/2022 – System Improvements
- DVI/WO/QC – Videos can now be downloaded from any worksheet. This is done by opening the video and clicking the new download button on the upper right of the video preview window.
- DVI – Sub-status pre-defined notes are no longer clipped with a “…” in mobile view. Beware, VERY long notes might get ugly, but users will no longer have to guess!
- iDVI – Remove Category level video for warranty company usage.
- MSO Master Shop – New ability to manage users for all locations from one location. This is another key ability for streamlining multi-shop operation manageability in the tool.
- Slack – We’ve added a webhook for slack to include parameters in the body that slack can use. In this release, we can post status updates to slack.
- Calendar v2 – List view phase 1 is out! This is an updated view that spotlights new pieces of data all consolidated on a single view. Check out the new List Day tab in the list view, or view it with the whole week or month. The format should help manage daytime activity a little more clearly.
- Calendar v2 Pt.2 – We’ve added more color tags to the Calendar so you more clearly label certain tickets or priorities.
- DVI PDF – We cleaned up the PDF view and move images from vertical to horizontal.
- WO – Prevent shop close time from being set at 12:00 am, which causes issues with WO clocks.
- Protractor – The mileage entry on the dashboard needs to push to Protractor. It wasn’t, now it is!
- Protractor – History search will now include package descriptions properly.
- TechFlow – The Text Manager alert isn’t appearing on the Text manager button on Techflow the way it does on the ACP. Now it will turn orange when texts come in.
- DVI Duplication – The button for DVI duplication was not working, forcing several users to export and import instead. Now the duplicate button works for everyone once again!
- AI Text Response – Improved some of the parameters for specific triggers.