Send and Receive Texts From Clients
- Automatic workflow notifications are just one way to send texts. Inbound texts will result in frequent text conversations with clients particularly inclined towards texting.
- You will be notified of inbound texts in five ways.
- The notification bell on the upper right.
- An orange alert on the upper left.
- The “Text Manager” button on the upper left will be orange with a number showing how many unread messages.
- The “+text” button will highlight orange on the corresponding client.
- A desktop notification on the lower right (if enabled by your browser).
- Click any of the notifications to open the text interface.
Using the Text Manager
The Text Manager is the one spot for all your text communications.
- Filter which messages you want to see.
- See what numbers are associated with the account.
- Filter which type of messages you want to see for each customer.
- See basic customer info.
- Be able to turn on/off text messages and emails.
- Turn on/off Follow Up messages.
- See the vehicles associated with the account.
- See what messages are scheduled to go out to that customer.
Texting from the Text Button Under the Customer Information
- The text interface is very much like a smartphone on your screen.
- Customer replies are in green.
- Messages sent by the shop are in blue.
- You can attach images and even use emojis and secure payments (if enabled)!
- Remember, service advisors can open this dialogue box to send custom messages at any time.
- Technicians have no access to text features. and see no conversations on their logins.