Your First Objective
Create logins and passwords for your staff
- Click “Add New User” from the Admin menu
- Select whether this staff member is a technician or service advisor.
- Add names
- Add an email address
- This is NOT for communication with clients but is for login activation and changes.
- Note: You can force activate an account as an administrator, to accelerate the process a faux email can be entered.
- Create the password
- Minimum of 8 characters
- The initial password can be uniform across all users and each individual can update to their own password later.
- Click > Create
You will now be brought automatically to the manage users screen.
Each of the four icons have actions associated, mouse-over for details.
- The pencil icon is for editing the users information
- The padlock icon is for changing a users password
- The power button allows the administrator to activate or suspend a login
- The trash can allows you to delete the user.