Client Microsite Breakdown
Client Facing Microsite
The Micro Site is the view the customer sees on their personal phone or computer. This makes it easy to show the customer any items, photos, or videos on the worksheets you perform in Autoflow.
- The top section of the Micro-Site shows shop contact information (and logo if provided).
- The year, make, and model of the vehicle, along with the report they are currently viewing.
- The DVI section summaries can be clicked and expanded to view any notes, pictures, and videos.
- The name and image of the service writer who sent the report and the name and image of the technician who signed off the report.
Service History View
Digital Vehicle Inspection
Work Order & Quality Control
- From a single link, clients can access all worksheet reports that are performed and shared in Autoflow.
- Note: If you do not “send” the Work Order or the Quality Control reports, they will NOT appear here. Advisors have complete control over which reports are shared or withheld for internal purposes.
- Customer Insights is an innovation from Autoflow that allows you to track the viewing behavior of clients in the DVI:
- Which DVI items are viewed by your client.
- How long they reviewed each category, image, or video.
- This is accessible here in the dynamic worksheet button pull out, and also in a subsection of the DVI report. The DVI report containing Customer Insights is retained for review across any date range.
- Tip: Advisors are encouraged to be in the habit of checking insights prior to the sales conversation to understand which items were most interesting to the client and which items may need to have more attention drawn to them.