Manage multiple numbers to communicate effectively.
Create and manage groups for fleets and families.
1.) Click to Edit Customer
- From the Active Customer Page, click the clients name
- The pencil icon indicates you can edit information here
2.) Click to edit the customer profile
- For changes to groups or adding main phone numbers, edit the profile
- Click to view customer profile at the top of the edit customer screen
3.) Add or remove or edit phone numbers
- Click to add numbers, click the trash can to delete
- You may need to add a new number before you can delete a primary number.
- You may add non-texting numbers
- You may choose to leave updates off for additional numbers.
- Click save
4.) Click to add clients to a group
- Remove clients from a group (that clients individual records remain intact)
- Add existing customers (clients that have been in Autoflow before)
- You can also view this clients individual profile by clicking view profile on the right.
- Add New Member (client has not yet been added to Autoflow)
- This option can be ideal for drivers for fleets, or children of families using a parents vehicle
Leveraging Groups / Multiple Numbers
1.) Clients in groups are easily identified on the Active Customers Page
- From the Active Customers Page you can see the icons change on the text button
- The +Text icon is amended with a group icon.
2.) autotext multiple numbers, or manual text.
- Automatic updates are disabled for group members upon new each new ticket.
- Click to edit customer information and toggle on the updates.
- Toggle updates to yes
- Click save
- To manually text, click the text icon by the customer name.
Although multiple clients can be texted simultaneously, the recipients will see these texts as 1-on-1 messages. Replies will only be seen by the shop.