Setup and Options
Appointment Slot Intervals
- Intervals: One hour, 30 min, or 15 min intervals, depending on your preference
- Max Appointments per Time interval can be set from –NONE– or 1-10
- Max Appointments per Day
- Next Available Appointment: Client can schedule any appointment immediately available, unless you specify a buffer. This is where you set how sudden this can actually be.
- This option is meant to give you time to react and set expectations for appointment requests and prevent an automated appointment from interjecting itself into a perceived schedule gap.
- This can be toggled on to block appointments during the lunch period. The lunch period is selected in the Company Setup menu when you set your business hours, or you can click the link to take you there. When this is toggled on, customers will not be able to select appointment times during the lunch hour
- This option can be toggled off if a shuttle is not offered.
- This option can be toggled on if you do not provide a waiting option.
- Enter any disclaimer statement text that you would like to be displayed and acknowledged by the customer when the appointment is scheduled.
The questionnaire is generally used to gather general information about the vehicle and the reason that the vehicle is in for service. It can be customized to ask any question that might be pertinent to the repair visit.
Note: The New Customer toggle will only ask that question to customers that have not been entered into Autoflow through a previous service visit or appointment.
Checkin QR Code
Need additional Help or have questions?
Contact Support – support@Autoflow.com, Or contact us by using the Support menu in Autoflow
Consider joining our Facebook Clients group where you can ask questions of our client community and the Autoflow Training and Support Teams. Subscribe to the Autoflow YouTube channel to stay up to date on newly released training videos.